Welcome to our Stewardship page!
The pledge campaign kicked off on September 9. It will run through September 30. Please turn in your pledge form by this date. This will greatly help with planning for 2019! If you have any questions during the campaign, please see a committee member who will be wearing a button displaying our heart logo.
Another option would be to email email@example.com with your stewardship questions or to schedule a private meeting.
Information regarding “qualified charitable contributions from an IRA” noted on the brochure and attached flyer.
Did you know:
- If you are over 70 ½ and have a 401(k) plan or an IRA, you can have your plan administrator distribute your required distribution directly to the Fellowship (up to $100,000). The benefits to this are:
- You do not have to pay income tax on the distribution. However, you will not be able to take a charitable deduction.
- You will benefit the Fellowship.
- If you have appreciated stocks or bonds (not in retirement account) you can give them in-kind to the Fellowship.
- Your charitable deduction is the fair market value of the stock or bond on the date of the gift.
- You do not have to pay capital gains tax.
Thanks so much to our hard-working members and friends who put in countless hours volunteering for our fellowship and in our community. You make coffee, march in parades, participate in Sunday services, mow the lawn, scrub the floors, plan fundraisers, bake goodies and just too many more tasks to list. You are greatly appreciated!!
The Stewardship Committee
If you need a stewardship pledge form, please click here to print one.
Thank you for your time – talent – treasure!