Welcome to our Stewardship page!
What you need to know…………
- Sunday October 1 is the campaign launch date; brunch to follow service with photo slide show and presentation; stewardhip packets will be handed out.
- October 1, 8, 15, and 22; each of these Sundays there will be two Stewardship Committee members available for private meetings in the Treasure Room and Reverend Lori’s office in case anyone would like to meet to discuss stewardship questions you may have.
- Wednesdays and Fridays, from October 4 to October 20, the Stewardship Committee will have office hours from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in the RE (Religious Education) room in Fellowship Hall; you may schedule a meeting or drop by during these hours.
- You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with stewardship questions.
- Target deadline for handing in the stewardship forms is October 22. You may still turn them in after this date, but please try to have them in by the 22nd.
Please click here for additional information
and some interesting statistics from 2016.
If you need a stewardship form, please click here to print one.
Stewardship is the heart of our congregation.
It is our dedicated members’ generosity with their
talents, skills, time, and financial support.
All are necessary to sustain our fellowship.
Thank you for your time – talent – treasure!